Our Non Status Leasing deals offer the perfect solution if you require a brand new car over a shorter term, ranging from 3-months to 18-months.
Our Non Status Car Leasing contracts, provide brand new cars to private individuals, Sole Traders, Limited Companies, Partnerships & PLC’s, even if you are in one or more of a number of non-standard situations, which might otherwise exclude you from mainstream car leasing or finance.
Here are some of the main points whereby we can still provide you with a brand new car or van:
Private Individuals – Non Status Hire
- You only require a medium term lease - 3-months to 18-months
- You have a car on order which, for example, may take 4-months. You need a car as a stop gap.
- Good Credit History
- Bad Credit History
- Established Residency – Homeowner or Tenant
- New Residency – Homeowner or Tenant
- Long Term Employed
- New Employment
- Existing or past County Court Judgements (CCJ), Defaults, Late Payments, Arrears, Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA's), Debt Management Program (DMP, or previous Bankruptcy or Debt Relief Order.
Business – Non Status Hire
- Sole Traders, Limited Company, Partnerships, PLC's
- Established Businesses with accounts
- New Businesses without accounts
- Businesses that require a fleet or cars or vans without being tied in to a long term contract.
- Sole Traders and Directors with poor credit history.